San Antonio Public Library locations have resumed normal service every day of the week.
- Contact-Free Pickup and free outdoor WiFi remain available.
- Click here for hours and other details.
- Free Wi-Fi is available outside of 28 of its 30 locations daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM in an effort to serve those who do not have reliable broadband internet access at home. (The two exceptions are the Pruitt Branch Library and Briscoe Portal at the Briscoe Western Art Museum.)
- Texana/Genealogy services are still available only by phone, email, or through Ask MySAPL.
Learn at SAPL is an adult education program that provides individualized job support and computer training.
- Technology and Computer Training
- Job Help
- English as a Second Language
For Drop-In help in one of these areas, please come between 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM. Service days may vary by location.
Click here to learn more about Learn at SAPL and its programs.
- Drop-In Technology Help
- Computer Skills Classes