Goodwill San Antonio offers FREE computer training through our Good Careers Center. The training is self-paced and tailored to meet your needs. You have the option to complete the training online or in person.
Benefits of Enrolling - Gain confidence in using a computer and Internet to:
- Assist your child with online school work
- Connect with family and friends online
- Attend doctor's appointments online
- Search and apply for jobs online
- Set yourself apart from other job seekers by earning digital badges which you can include on your resume or LinkedIn Profile.
Position yourself to be more competitive in the job market by learning the digital skills demanded by employers.
The training follows the Northstar Digital Literacy Curriculum and incorporates Grow with Google resource materials. It is comprised of three modules:
- Essential Computer Skills – Getting started, internet basics, email, operating systems
- Essential Software Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Using Technology in Daily Life – Social media, digital footprint, online safety, information literacy, Supporting K-12 distance learning, and career search skills.
Participants will earn a certificate of completion upon passing each training module.
If you are interested, call 210-271-8880 for more information and enrollment.
- Online Safety Classes
- Computer Skills Classes