The Texas Youth Helpline provides free and confidential services to youth, their parents, and other family members of youth in crisis who need help finding a counselor, safe shelter, legal information, other local referral information, or just someone to talk to.
Whether you contact us by phone, text, or chat, you are not required to share your name or address. We are not a reporting hotline, and we are not associated with law enforcement or Child Protective Services.
Our trained staff and volunteers are here to listen and not judge. We can help brainstorm solutions and, if needed, connect you with resources that can help you take the next step. Most of the referrals we give are to low or no cost services.
- Listening - Helping to Cope
- Brainstorming Solutions - Action Planning
- Low or No Cost Counselors and other community resources
- Free Messaging Services for runaway youth
- Free Rides home for runaway youth
Click here for more information.