Rehab Without Walls® goes beyond traditional home health or outpatient therapy. Rehab Without Walls® specializes in providing functional, intensive, individualized therapy within your home and community.
Goals are developed collaboratively with family, patient, and a therapy team to focus on how best to return your family member to their desired activity, or discover new hobbies and tasks after injury. The therapy takes place in your home and community so learning can be realistic and immediately applicable.
As our name suggests, our therapy is without bounds. The goal is to extend your therapy to meet your individual goals at home, at school, at work, a return to driving, and within your community.
Our expert team creates a customized therapy plan for each home and community rehab patient. The plan may include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Community reintegration
- Social Work
- Vocational Rehab
We have experience with a variety of diagnoses such as Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury, concussion, vestibular, catastrophic and multi-trauma, post-COVID syndrome, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Parkinson’s Disease, other neurodegenerative processes and Muscular Dystrophy.
Home and community neuro therapy is best suited for adult and pediatric patients who:
- Reside in a home or community setting
- Have a brain injury, spinal cord injury, stroke, or have a complex diagnosis requiring a multi-disciplined rehabilitation
- Have complex/continuing therapy goals
- Are focused on functional community re-entry
- Would experience a clinical advantage from working on functional goals in a real-life setting
Counties served: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina, Wilson.
Click here for more information on Home & Community Rehab.
- Commercial health insurance: We work with 200-plus commercial health insurance companies. If you have a question about a specific plan or type of coverage, please contact us.
- Workers compensation: We work with all workers’ compensation companies.
- Medicaid & Medicare
- Private Pay