4.27 miles away, 1406 Fitch St, San Antonio, TX, 78211 , D5
The clinic addresses the medical and dental needs of people who cannot afford health insurance.
- Alcoholics Anonymous**
- Computer Lab
- Counseling and Case Management (individual, family, depression, substance abuse)**
- Dental (exams, x-rays, cleanings, fillings, root canals, dentures, extractions, etc.)*
- Diabetes Education
- Language Classes
- Exercise Classes
- Food Pantry*
- Health Education*
- Medicaid and CHIP Application Assistance*
- On-site Café
- Oral Surgery
- Parenting Support Groups
- Physical Exams
- Prescription Assistance*
- Referral Assistance (necessities include housing, utilities, clothing and food)*
- Senior Programs
- Sports Leagues (Adult and Youth)
- Summer Youth Camp
- Transportation Assistance
- Women’s Health
- Youth Afterschool Programs
*Must meet eligibility requirements to qualify for service.
**Program not operated by Methodist Healthcare Ministries.
Services are provided on a sliding fee scale based upon ability to pay, household income and family size.
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED *Closed for lunch: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM.
Addiction & Recovery > Recovery Support Groups > Alcoholics Anonymous , Counseling , Dental Care , English as a Second Language , Exercise & Fitness , Food Pantry , Free Computer Use , Health Education , Help Pay for Utilities , Medical Care , Parenting Classes , Pregnancy Services , Senior Programs , Transportation Assistance , Vaccinations , Youth Programs