6.24 miles away, 6851 Citizens Pkwy, San Antonio, TX, 78229 , D7
The San Antonio Clubhouse, form foundation's flagship program, is a transformative member-driven community for people experiencing mental illness, based on an international, proven model with identified standards for excellence.
Here you are not a patient; you are a unique and important member of our community with gifts and talents to share with the world. We will help you use those talents and learn new skills so you can reach your full potential.
What you can get from SA Clubhouse:
- A work-ordered day in which the talents and abilities of members are recognized and utilized within the Clubhouse
- Opportunities to obtain paid employment in the local labor market through a Clubhouse-created Transitional Employment Program. In addition, members participate in Clubhouse-supported and independent programs
- Access to crisis intervention services when needed
- Assistance in securing and sustaining safe, decent and affordable housing
How you can help our Community:
- Participation in consensus-based decision making regarding all important matters relating to the running of the Clubhouse
- Assisting other members with community-based educational resources, work and going back to school or getting their GED
- Planning of evening/weekend social and recreational events
- Learning new technologies to assist you and other members in your daily lives
Click here to schedule a tour. While on tour, you will be able to discuss membership, resources, and other opportunities at the San Antonio Clubhouse.
Monday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Tuesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Wednesday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Saturday: CLOSED Sunday: CLOSED
San Antonio Clubhouse Send email