Since the beginning, St Luke Baptist Church's doors have been open for all of God's children. Also known as a City on a Hill, St Luke believes in letting our light shine through worship, praise and community service.
Whether you are looking for a church home, a loving family, or a simple prayer, we will be available.
Come join us every Sunday for worship and let your light shine!
If you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms of a mental or behavioral health condition, not having someone to confide in or not knowing how to navigate available resources can make matters even worse.
The Bridges to Care program at St Luke Baptist Church offers mental and behavioral health support that includes:
- A compassionate listening ear
- Help finding educational resources
- Help connecting with professional service providers
- Help connecting with peer and family support groups
Wellness Champions at St Luke Baptist Church have received training from NAMI San Antonio to be companions to those struggling with mental and behavioral health concerns.
Please reach out if you or someone close to you would benefit from their support.
Our doors are open for all of God's children. Also known as a City on a Hill, St. Luke believes in letting our light shine through worship, praise, and community service.
We will be available for a church home, a loving family, or a simple prayer.
Join us every Sunday for worship, and let your light shine!
Wellness Wednesdays are a big deal at St Luke. That's when people who are struggling receive much-needed medical care and other services and are treated with love.
- sick visits
- school/sports physicals
- blood glucose screening
- pregnancy testing
- medication counseling
- limited diet/exercise education
- limited over-the-counter and prescription medications
- sexual health testing
- overdose prevention education with Narcan dispensing
- detox services
- mental health services
- substance abuse services
- hygiene kits
- IV needle exchange
- benefit application assistance, including welfare, Medicaid, grandparents’ assistance, food stamp, and pregnancy healthcare
- free hot meals, desserts, and drinks
- food boxes