WestCare Foundation provides a wide spectrum of health and human services in residential and outpatient environments.
Our services include:
- Community Resource Fairs
- Crime Prevention and Domestic Violence Prevention
- HIV Prevention
- Mental Health and Trauma-focused community training
- Promise Zone Drug-Free Community Coalition
- Substance Abuse Prevention
- Summer Youth Extravaganza Program for 6-15-year-olds
- Youth Mentoring Program
Our services are available to adults, children, adolescents, and families; we specialize in helping people traditionally considered difficult to treat, such as those who are indigent, have multiple disorders, or are involved with the criminal justice system.
Much of our growth has resulted from partnering with like-minded, community-oriented treatment programs that focus on providing the highest quality services. All of these partnerships are to the mutual benefit of the organizations involved and have enabled the partners to sustain and enhance the provision of treatment services for those who need such help.