A Recovery Place (ARP) is a non-profit organization founded in 2003 with the mission of connecting the recovery community of South Texas with resources, services, and each other.
Since our doors first opened, we have been dedicated to providing a safe and supportive environment for individuals in recovery to come together and build a sense of community.
Our mission is built on three core values:
- Connecting the recovery community: We strive to bring together individuals in recovery and provide them with a safe and supportive environment to build a sense of community. By fostering connections within the recovery community, we believe that individuals can find support and encouragement from one another, which can be crucial in maintaining their recovery journey.
- Providing resources: We understand that recovery is not just about the individual but also about providing the right resources to help them succeed. We provide rental space for 12-step meetings, which can be an important tool for individuals in recovery, as well as a place where people can come together to support one another. New programs are in development to meet the needs of our community that will launch in 2023.
- Connecting people with services: We believe that connecting people with the right services is key to their recovery journey. Our organization works with other organizations and service providers in the area to make sure that people have access to the services they need to succeed in their recovery.
Click here for a list of meetings, dates and times
ARP connects addicts with services, resources, and each other.
- Free Narcan and Narcan training for friends and family of addicts, as well as places of business that wish to add it to their first aid kits
- education for the general public on addiction and the stigma around it
- meeting space for peer counseling and peer support groups.
Click here for meetings dates and times
ARP is proud to be an approved community service provider for Bexar County. We understand the importance of giving back to the community and are honored to be able to provide a platform for individuals to complete their community service hours.
If you are interested in learning more about completing community service hours at ARP, please contact us at [email protected].
Whether a reoccurring meeting or a one time function ARP wants to help support those helping the community by offering some of the lowest meeting rates in town!
ARP is the perfect facility for meetings of 2-40 people. Featuring a Kitchenette for foods to warmed and served, plenty of coffee and chairs. Book your next meeting with us!
Please contact us at [email protected]
A Recovery Place will cater to groups centered in recovery from the disease of addiction including Narcotics Anonymous, Nar-Anon, CODA and any other recovery program or relatable groups in the community.
Become a Member
Support ARP with regular donations of $10.00 per month.
- Bronze Members are granted access to ARP Operations Meetings.
- Any Silver Member who attends two Operations Meetings, or maintains their attendance, prior to an ARP Board Meeting will be granted a vote during that board session.
Support ARP with regular donations of $25.00
- Bronze benefits
- Weekend access to building for wifi and coffee, may bring a friend (or sponsee). Please check our meeting schedule to time your visits accordingly.
Support ARP with regular donations of $50.00 per month.
- Bronze & Silver Benefits.
- Free $10 to use at honor bar at your discretion.
- Free 1hr event quarterly, please get with staff to schedule.
Support ARP with regular donations of $100.00 per month.
- Bronze, Silver & Gold Benefits.
- Access to the facility seven days per week between 9:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
- Become a non-working board member, this grants you access to quarterly board meetings, and gives you a vote, without having to be involved in day to day operations.
Click here to Donate
Become a Business Partner
- Platinum Business Partner $50.00 per month
- Gold Business Partner $25.00 a month
Click here for more information